In need of help

Mar 26, 2018
I have this game called bingo blitz, and many other games like it. I’m having a problem with my SD card that is in my current phone ( Samsung galaxy s4) I just got a new phone the other day and I put my old SD card in my new phone with everything was saved on my SD card and so when I put the old SD card in my new phone it only gave me half of my contacts and I also lost all my scores from all of my games. I need some help tyrying to fix this problem! I just set up the same phones just like a week ago and that worked but I don’t know why it’s not working this time? I’m just in desperate need of help!!!

Solution
Any apps saved to the card, as long as the card was not made "Internal" storage, would still lose their data. Most of that isn't saved to the card. It will still be saved to the device (as in the old phone). If you still have the phone you can try copying the data (using the phones file manager app) over to the SD card (placing it back in the old phone) and then once you have what you want on it, placing the card in the new device. The same goes for the contacts. Most likely only some of them were set to save to the SD card. So you would have to copy or save all the others to the card before moving it to the new phone.

Now if the card had been made "Internal" storage on the old device, the new one could even access its data.
Any apps saved to the card, as long as the card was not made "Internal" storage, would still lose their data. Most of that isn't saved to the card. It will still be saved to the device (as in the old phone). If you still have the phone you can try copying the data (using the phones file manager app) over to the SD card (placing it back in the old phone) and then once you have what you want on it, placing the card in the new device. The same goes for the contacts. Most likely only some of them were set to save to the SD card. So you would have to copy or save all the others to the card before moving it to the new phone.

Now if the card had been made "Internal" storage on the old device, the new one could even access its data.

Solution