Infinite Boot Loop Windows 10, Refresh Just Errors, BIOS Cannot Detect Bootable USB, Need to reload Windows

Ceradecke

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
Hi using Asus G75VW, windows 10. Got a blue screen that said

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
What failed: nvlddmkm.sys
(This is for graphics card)

Was able to get out of infinite boot into recovery mode. Didn't work: Automatic startup repair, safe mode (can't get into), system restore (no points), refresh (error).

Next I feel like I need to use a bootable USB but I don't see it listed in motherboard settings??

Open to all advice, backed up my data on hard drive running Windows.

Thanks

Ceradecke

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
Recovery disk is working allowing for clean reinstall. Ready to roll, but 1 question.

I will delete my SSD drive C that was running Windows. That's backed up. However I have 2 other separate HDDs that at one point (not currently) ran Windows. They are also listed as Primary. These are not backed up. If I select delete SSD drive C and Next, will the clean install affect the HDDs?

Ceradecke

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
Received following error

Windows cannot be installed to the disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition tabl. On EFI systems, windows can only be installed to GPT disks.

Ceradecke

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
I don't see it in BIOS but I couldn't see it there even before the reinstall. I do see it in Disk Management. "Healthy (Primary Partition)" Does it need new assigned drive letter and how to