Intel equivalent to fortnite recommend requirements

Oct 2, 2018
What is the Intel equivalent (for laptops) of fortnite recommend system requirements: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU, 2 GByte VRAM

Solution
Intel HD Graphics doesn't really compete with the likes of the GTX660 or 7870. The best Intel HD comes to around a GT640 or so, and that is usually on not that impressive CPUs, intended for decent graphics on things like tablets.

If you are looking at late model laptops, anything that comes with a GTX1050 and up would beat out the recommended requirements.

If you had to go with Intel only you would be looking for Intel HD620. HD630 is found on desktop i3 processors. Intel HD640 on i3/i5/i7 and some Pentium Golds. The best Intel (HD655) has to offer is found on Ultrabook processors commonly found in things like the Microsoft Surface line of hardware and their equivalents.

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
Intel HD Graphics doesn't really compete with the likes of the GTX660 or 7870. The best Intel HD comes to around a GT640 or so, and that is usually on not that impressive CPUs, intended for decent graphics on things like tablets.

If you are looking at late model laptops, anything that comes with a GTX1050 and up would beat out the recommended requirements.

If you had to go with Intel only you would be looking for Intel HD620. HD630 is found on desktop i3 processors. Intel HD640 on i3/i5/i7 and some Pentium Golds. The best Intel (HD655) has to offer is found on Ultrabook processors commonly found in things like the Microsoft Surface line of hardware and their equivalents.

Solution