Internal Storage Damaged

May 4, 2018
Please help me i have Huawei g6 u10 android default build in official jellybean.My phone was working correctly then after some days it stopped working and has internal storage damaged.

Solution
If it is hardware there is nothing I can do other than suggest you take it in to have it repaired.

If it is software, then you should be able to try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. While in that mode it would give limited access, but if it does load, then it is a something on the device causing the issues. Bad app, malware, virus, etc. If it won't load in that mode, then I would think hardware.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar...
May 4, 2018
No i have not done anything wrong with my phone.The phone was working correctly but after few days the phone show little hangs and then after more days i seen tgis situation that internal storage is damaged. After that it shows on the screen two opinions try to restart phone and solve the issue and other is factory data reset option. But i have try both are not helpful for to solve the problem.When i Click on option factory data reset it shows and other window who says factory data is unavailable because internal storage has bhee damaged. By that way phone is able to capture screenshots , charging and restarting and power on and off. And even screen is rotating when we tilt the phone. Every other features looks fine. I then show my phone to my friend he try to reboot to solve the issue but then he says some data is showing failure then he asked me that my phone has not software issues of internal storage but has a issue of hardware of internal storage. Please help me if u can. I am so worried about it. Should i got to Huawei shop for its hardware repairing or it is a software issues.? Or the issue is unsolvable? Thanks.!

If it is hardware there is nothing I can do other than suggest you take it in to have it repaired.

If it is software, then you should be able to try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. While in that mode it would give limited access, but if it does load, then it is a something on the device causing the issues. Bad app, malware, virus, etc. If it won't load in that mode, then I would think hardware.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution