Solved! Internet works fine on everything apart from my pc

Apr 6, 2022
I know this isn't a Laptop but i didn't know where else to put it, Hello ive got a problem that i just don't know how to fix, its been going on for the past 6 days so I've got an ethernet cable into my pc and my internet will work fine and then randomly i can't go on any websites or any online games but discord still works fine and the only way to fix the problem is by restarting my pc but later in the day it will do it again and give me the message 'this site can't be reached' and while this is happening the internet works fine on other pc's and phones it just seems to be my pc, ive ran Windows Network diagnostics and nothing came out of that. ive tried
Restarting the internet
restarting pc
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
netsh winsock reset
Ive checked if Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically are checked and they are checked, ive also tried use the following DNS server addresses, i put in googles 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 and still nothing, not using a VPN either
Ive tried using another ethernet cable and just using wifi and yet it still happens im really running low on ideas how to fix this problem if anyone has any ideas or thoughts please leave a comment down below much appreciated, Cheers

Solution
If it's doing the same thing with both ethernet and wireless, the hardware is probably OK. If you have updated the drivers, they are likely OK, but sometimes an older driver fixes problems. Next step is to check system files. From an administrative command prompt run SFC /SCANNOW. If this is OK, next step is probably to reinstall Windows.
Does the PC not have a wifi buit-in? If you are within range of your wifi, you can get a wifi dongle for about $20 on amazon. Or, the same comment regarding an ethernet dongle if you prefer that. That might be you best bet and would mostly preclude any hardware issues. If that doesn't fix the issue, probably the next step is reinstalling Windows (a painful process). What version of windows (assuming you run windows) are you using?

Apr 6, 2022
Does the PC not have a wifi buit-in? If you are within range of your wifi, you can get a wifi dongle for about $20 on amazon. Or, the same comment regarding an ethernet dongle if you prefer that. That might be you best bet and would mostly preclude any hardware issues. If that doesn't fix the issue, probably the next step is reinstalling Windows (a painful process). What version of windows (assuming you run windows) are you using?
Im using Windows 10 and ive tried using the Wifi and the problem still happens

If it's doing the same thing with both ethernet and wireless, the hardware is probably OK. If you have updated the drivers, they are likely OK, but sometimes an older driver fixes problems. Next step is to check system files. From an administrative command prompt run SFC /SCANNOW. If this is OK, next step is probably to reinstall Windows.

Solution