hackoff

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I have problem with iPhone. it is second hand phone (i am from europe and phone uis from america). the problem is that the phone is after factory reset and it want original carrier SIM to activate this phone in iTunes. of course i dont have that sim. the phone is withou iCloud protection and is not reported as stealed or missing. i have it from legal source but didnt consider restrictions. the phone has iOs 8.4.0. i dont know which way i should choose. i have heard about some R-Sim. i am not sure if it works as i think but i think it could solve my problem to erase restriction called sim lock or network lock. is it sure way? next way could be to buy somewhere universal sim or ecact sim from original carrier. i have searched hundreds webpages all aroud but i didnt find any information about original carrier from IMEI number. one webpage maybe said too much info in the paypal invoice - i saw there (rogers CAN unlock). so i i think it is maybe real info, rogers wants 40 dollars to unlock their phone. i think it is too much form me because i paid already for that phone. so what possibelities i have? i think there is no software solution (like jail break because it needs acces to the system). tell my your opinions please?

hackoff

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
i didnt buy it. i got two broken iphones and took working part of each phone and made one working. so it is like for my own testing.
i have read that with r-sim you must have this rsim with your own sim all the time. but it is cheaper than unlocking at apple server from someone on internet (6$ vs.35-50$)
at rogers it also costs $50.
so i will try r-sim and hope it can emulate rogers sim good. it is the cheapest solution for now. if you know cheaper let me know here