Iphone 5 or The next Iphone

neilcas

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
I had a bad experience with Android i.e. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus and that it does not work as I want it too, So I want to go with Apple this time cause I like their elegant iOS 6. Now the big question is should I Put 45000 Indian Rupees(800$) for the Iphone 5 or wait a few months for the Iphone 6/5s Cause I've heard that the next one's gonna be Better...like NFC, Quad core, Smart Bezel, e.t.c...
Thanks in Advance!

bull22

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
Personally, I don't like that Apple releases a product and then later updates with a new pricetag/S on the name within months. Although I can't deny the ease of use with iOS and its features. That being said, I'd say wait for the 5s as it will be the final rendition of that series unless you can wait for a release date of 6.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Next iphone might be called "iPhone 6" and the little brother the 5S(partically cheaper iphone). The next iphone would be a better choice since it's around the corner, if your impatient, an iPhone 5 would still be great... iPhone 5 is actually the top three phone in the market after HTC One and S4, not because of spec but because of how it can compete other phones such as best camera around, better than S4(if you don't zoom in on picture)