iPhone 6 vs LG G3

Ant71598

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
With the announcement of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus I really wasn't that impressed with them as i had hoped. I've been waiting for the announcement to decide between the G3 and iphone 6... So, with that said, to tall of the current G3 owners; what are some pros and cons to the G3 that you have experienced compared to what we know about the new iPhone so far. Also with the promo LG has going right now you get a extra battery and charging cradle for free which is a pretty sweet deal making me lean more towards the G3.. But as I said can any current or past owners let me know of any big issues with the G3. Thanks!

Solution
If you want a good camera and screen, LG G3 is a good choice.
If you interested in software, Moto X 2014 is a choice if you use Google Now/ Moto Voice a lot. It's an almost stock android.
For aesthetics, HTC M8 aluminum body is great.

Suztera

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
If you want a good camera and screen, LG G3 is a good choice.
If you interested in software, Moto X 2014 is a choice if you use Google Now/ Moto Voice a lot. It's an almost stock android.
For aesthetics, HTC M8 aluminum body is great.

Solution

Maggie777

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014

I have to agree that the prices of Apple are quite high especially whenever a new product is launched. They may have some good and nice plans within USA but for rest of the world is really not affordable rather expensive.

dododo12

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
I've had the LG G3 for two weeks now. It's a good phone. Great screen. Decent battery life. Very few hiccups. I struggle to find faults with it. I think given the exorbitant price of the iphone and the G3's better specs the G3 is the better option.

disclaimer: ihater here