iPhone Hackers Finally Solved iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelmartinez

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
I don't see why Apple news is even posted, we're so anti-apple we don't really care. At least this is my impression, I prefer android.

applegetsmelaid

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
Did a JB on my iphone. Nothing to get all excited about, its really just a pocket that I rarely use. iPhones to me are middle ground between a Leap-Pad and a Notebook.

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]joelmartinez[/nom]Jailbreaking is all cool though[/citation]

fill me up, why exactly we are so against Apple ?

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]valpanig[/nom]fill me up, why exactly we are so against Apple ?[/citation]
posted to the wrong user , sorry

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
im starting to think apple fucking up there own product so the next one can fix it only to haw its own problem ihone 3 =bad battery iphone 4 comes in and saves the day only to realize it got cover problems.
dont 360 do the same whit ring of death im not kiddingt they die like flyes. dont mod or crack it or well not give you a new one when 4month from now when the red ring goes on. iwe newer had a friend get a xbox dead or a ps3 nor a wii but 7 x-box 360 in 2 years and only 5 ppl i knowe own em

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]im starting to think apple fucking up there own product so the next one can fix it only to haw its own problem ihone 3 =bad battery iphone 4 comes in and saves the day only to realize it got cover problems. dont 360 do the same whit ring of death im not kiddingt they die like flyes. dont mod or crack it or well not give you a new one when 4month from now when the red ring goes on. iwe newer had a friend get a xbox dead or a ps3 nor a wii but 7 x-box 360 in 2 years and only 5 ppl i knowe own em[/citation]

english dude, english.

computerlame

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
To take a line from Airplane..."I speak jive"

He said that he believes Apple is doing this intentionally so that people buy the next big thing, and keep feeding their cash cow so it grows up big and strong. Then he went on to make some analogy to Microsoft and their Xbox 360 being similar to the iPhone with it's ring of death problems when hacked, although he did state he used a small statistical sample size to back up said statement so there could be a considerable margin of error.

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]computerlame[/nom]To take a line from Airplane..."I speak jive"He said that he believes Apple is doing this intentionally so that people buy the next big thing, and keep feeding their cash cow so it grows up big and strong. Then he went on to make some analogy to Microsoft and their Xbox 360 being similar to the iPhone with it's ring of death problems when hacked, although he did state he used a small statistical sample size to back up said statement so there could be a considerable margin of error.[/citation]

.. so he is saying that 5 friends he knows had no problem with xbox. However, he managed to fry 7 of them in 2 years ?

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
I appreciate clarification on this subject matter. I agree that sample size might have been small but if we consider that same problem happened in the same place with same user that means that product was flawed from the beginning. Or user just couldn't resist and beat the life out of the unit while warranty was still active :)

turbolover22

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]valpanig[/nom].. so he is saying that 5 friends he knows had no problem with xbox. However, he managed to fry 7 of them in 2 years ?[/citation]

Could just be that he is misinterpreting the data. Some of those people that fried some of those 7 machines could have fried more than 1 machine. Which would indicate user error and not necessarily faulty machines.

speedemon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
[citation][nom]turbolover22[/nom]Could just be that he is misinterpreting the data. Some of those people that fried some of those 7 machines could have fried more than 1 machine. Which would indicate user error and not necessarily faulty machines.[/citation]

user error huh? what did he do tape the vents or plugged it into a 220 or something?

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]computerlame[/nom]To take a line from Airplane..."I speak jive"He said that he believes Apple is doing this intentionally so that people buy the next big thing, and keep feeding their cash cow so it grows up big and strong. Then he went on to make some analogy to Microsoft and their Xbox 360 being similar to the iPhone with it's ring of death problems when hacked, although he did state he used a small statistical sample size to back up said statement so there could be a considerable margin of error.[/citation]
LoL +1 good sir (not that you can tell ... fix the rankings toms!)

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
good comments! I haven't seen anything this funny since the steve jobs bobble head. Back on topic, don't ever except a carrier unlock to be on time, they usually aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.