cupcakeloveryay

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
When I used my iphone6 and went on kik my phone sayed virus then I had to get out then when I deleted kik it never said it again and i downloaded it again and it keeps saying the same thing and with my iphone4 and 5 dont not say that ever or my tablet computer can you help a 10 year old girl plz tell me what happened to my iphone6 and why and also say if you had the same problem plz help a 10 year old girl!!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Does the so called "virus" give you a option to continue? If it does just continue, this happens a lot with electronic devices and are usually to always scams, no need to worry, they just want to scare you. I think the first thing you should do is call Kik support they should be able to help solve this problem, you can also check at a Apple store.

Hope this helps!

(Just saying you shouldnt be posting your age online at your younger age, predators, etc. And if you dont mind, reread what your posting and make sure its at least understandable and stop saying "plz help a 10 year old girl" its a bit annoying)