iPhone OS 4 Beta 4 Hints Camera for iPad, iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
Can you put all the new features of OS4.0 in one article. So the front page isnt all apple news today. I am tired of bashing apple today.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Please for the love of God stop the Apple crap, with each article that get posted the more it drives people insane.

These articles are flame baits!

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
I am kinda surprised that apple didn't just put in the camera in this generation, and then the led flash in the next. Oh wait they are probably going to charge 20 bucks for an update to turn the led on. You know like what they did with bluetooth.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]Can you put all the new features of OS4.0 in one article. So the front page isnt all apple news today. I am tired of bashing apple today.[/citation]

Haha, nice.

And... Considering the theoretical prototypes have already been dismantled and looked over, why is this news? Didn't those articles already say they had cameras?

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
could kevin please pull his apple whatever out of his (whatever orifice you want) and stop posting worthless apple stuff every 5 minutes.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
I dont understand why you guys haven't been covering any of the google news today. I mean I would think that android getting flash is a bigger deal than the iphone getting anything.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
I love it. It takes 4 generations for apple to add a camera. And android has flash in its first. Now all I need is for a good manufacturer to make an android phone. I just dont like HTC.

G

How much does Apple pay you, Tomsguide, for doing their marketing?

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]apple4ever[/nom]How much does Apple pay you, Tomsguide, for doing their marketing?[/citation]

I dont think apple is paying them. I think they are worried the about the swat team breaking down the door if they dont post positive stories about apple.

guzz46

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
The iPad needs to cool down before you can use the flash

Another top quality product from apple, i have a decent size xenon flash on my nokia n82 and i can use it as often as i want.

How much does Apple pay you, Tomsguide, for doing their marketing?

It does seem pretty suspicious how much mundane news gets posted about apple

gpace

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if Apple starts a service where previous Ipad owners can send in their Ipads to get a web cam. The slot is already there (at least physically in the chassis, I'm not sure about the board itself)

It'll be a low price of $200, must be worth it. *sarcasm*

I really think other companies need to create their own private release meetings to create hype about a mundane product.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]could kevin please pull his apple whatever out of his (whatever orifice you want) and stop posting worthless apple stuff every 5 minutes.[/citation]

Guys try to be fair.... at least as today May 20th at 5:21pm EST... Toms only have 2 Apple related news in total 14 news they posted on May 20th from 6am-5pm EST. And one of the 2 are actually the News for AT&T...

1 out of 14 or 1/7 (if you count that AT&T news).... it is not that bad.... at least base on Tom's track record....;)

However I do have problem of having similar news posted repeatly.. like the camera on new ipod.. which was first reported on the Vitenm leak news... maybe it is better to keep this one as an update or followup story instead of being a news by itself.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]Can you put all the new features of OS4.0 in one article. So the front page isnt all apple news today. I am tired of bashing apple today.[/citation]

Agree... since both the previous post on AT&T is also iPhone OS4 related and both of these news are not the original report (which means have seen on Engadget, wired, or Gizmodo already), it is defintely a good idea to group them together to have a summary report. Wich also make Toms looks better than just copying and pasting new from other sites (I do thank you a lot to keep us "informed".. but Toms needs to show its originality).

aaron686

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Years into the smartphone age apple finally adds "features" that have been the standard for a very long time now and I bet the camera still would'nt be all that good considering the tech on rivaling devices. Even with the flash and possibly better camera, my old n97 will still pwn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.