iPhone Tethering Finally Coming to AT&T With 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
All hostile comments aside, at least this news helps less "up-to-date" users to look out for new features when upgrading ... unlike a Win 7 restaurant. ;-)

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
I bet you have to buy the latest version to be able to use the new OS version. Forcing everyone who dished out $200+ on an iPhone to go buy the latest...

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]Just realized the above news box has 4 tabs, one of them is "Apple"Seriously toms, Apple does not deserve that special treatment![/citation]
I think they did that as part of the separation plan they mentioned so that people could pick and choose which news to follow.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Will you guys stop complaining about Apple news? What other news is there right now? Have you heard anything noteworthy elsewhere aside from MS's new Windows Mobile OS (that will probably suck as bad as the last)? How about Microsoft's new hotmail... do you really care about that either?

It's still hardware, and it's still news. If you don't want to hear it, petition to rename tom's hardware "Tom's PC-Only Hardware"

That aside, it's unnecessary to post your disappointment every time they report on Apple. They've addressed the readers already, and they don't intend on stopping.

rooseveltdon

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]Will you guys stop complaining about Apple news? What other news is there right now? Have you heard anything noteworthy elsewhere aside from MS's new Windows Mobile OS (that will probably suck as bad as the last)? How about Microsoft's new hotmail... do you really care about that either?It's still hardware, and it's still news. If you don't want to hear it, petition to rename tom's hardware "Tom's PC-Only Hardware"That aside, it's unnecessary to post your disappointment every time they report on Apple. They've addressed the readers already, and they don't intend on stopping.[/citation]

Actually almost all the reviews for the new windows phone 7 have been good and just so you know it does come with features that most iphone fan boyz like yourself have yet to enjoy because your messiah steve jobs has not allowed them yet, now please click the red X on the top right corner of your screen and return to your day job which i am sure involves steve jobs's testicles

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]Just realized the above news box has 4 tabs, one of them is "Apple"Seriously toms, Apple does not deserve that special treatment![/citation]

The APPLE tab is only because the story is about apple. Open other stories and you will see other tabs, related to the story.

BTW, I am amazed about anti-Apple fan-boy-izm nowadays. Apple become a new Microsoft nowadays, from that respect.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]MxM[/nom]The APPLE tab is only because the story is about apple. Open other stories and you will see other tabs, related to the story. BTW, I am amazed about anti-Apple fan-boy-izm nowadays. Apple become a new Microsoft nowadays, from that respect.[/citation]

Well seems I owe toms an apology about jumping to conclusions about the apple tab. Just tired of all the apple hype. They are a crappy company. Terrible, monopolistic, company with no morals, or ethics whatsoever. They should be sued into oblivion for their closed platform, anti-competitive practices.

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]pollom[/nom]NO MORE APPLE NEWS, if toms hardware still publishing all news about apple I will stop reading THG.[/citation] As you can't even construct a grammatically correct sentence or two then you'd better trot off to a different tech site cos the times they are a changin', and some traditional PC folk feel like their world is slipping away. It is.

Status
Not open for further replies.