Solved! iPhone x Capturing heaps of photos date and time

zillah

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
Dear Expert

I know that iPhone x display photos based on location and date when we view them on the phone itself and I like this feature.

I use my iPhone for work to capture many photos.

End of the week or after couple of days, I connect it to my laptop to download those photos.

However, I find it hard to distinguish which photos are for which location comparing to Samsung Galaxy, which has date and time as part of photos’ name (I am not talking about photos stamps)
How you guys manage to do that?

I can remember which locations I have been based on date and time

Regards

Solution
Dear Expert

I know that iPhone x display photos based on location and date when we view them on the phone itself and I like this feature.

End of the week or after couple of days, I connect it to my laptop to download those photos.

However, I find it hard to distinguish which photos are for which location comparing to Samsung Galaxy, which has date and time as part of photos’ name (I am not talking about photos stamps)

Regards
Yes - the new mobile iPhoto app shows all sorts of photo metadata (assuming you allowed the camera app to store it in the first place) including the...
Jun 5, 2019
Dear Expert

Regards
Yes - the new mobile iPhoto app shows all sorts of photo metadata (assuming you allowed the camera app to store it in the first place) including the capture time.
Camera roll and Photo stream are part of the Library, so you should be good to go. You can get the above screen by tapping the i with the rectangle to bring up the information for photos stored in the library.
In the case of time, even if you deny location services, it should have the timestamp based on the file's creation date/time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS