iPhone x capturing photos and email them size issue

zillah

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
Dear folk

I used my iPhone x for work and we need to captures 6-10 photos for each work we do.

On my phone I used Outlook app for my work email (work domain) and when I try to email those photos email gets failed because of the sizes of photos.

I used to have android with android we can set resolution of pictures to minimize sizes , since that option in available on iPhone x what suggestion can you share with me ?

Yes I know we can download photos to laptop and resize them and email them not convenient.

Thanks

Solution
I think there are 3rd party apps that will allow you to reduce the picture size the thing takes. Gotta love Apple and their "my way or no way" options LOL Do you have data service? Try using cloud storage to save the pictures to and just pull them down at work from that.
I think there are 3rd party apps that will allow you to reduce the picture size the thing takes. Gotta love Apple and their "my way or no way" options LOL Do you have data service? Try using cloud storage to save the pictures to and just pull them down at work from that.

Solution