is acer really as horrible as people say?

Pooya_1

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
hi ,im mooking for a gaming laptop below 1000 usd and i was wondering;is acer really that bad people say on the internet?i mean ive heard terrible stuff about acer and i was wondering will an acer laptop hold on for 4 years or its like one of those cheap a** laptops that get destroyed in the first year?

Solution
the old acer from the year 2000,yeah they are pretty horrible.but i say acer is not bad nowadays especially their gaming line up.i have a couple of vnitro from the first version with a gtx 860m,a 950m model(which is a present i bought for my niece),a refresh model with 960m,last year acer predator 17 with the 980m,the new vx15 with gtx 1050ti and the new v17 with a gtx 1060 and tobii eye tracking.so far my older nitro still runs without issue.only needs a few tweaks to keep temps at bay since cooling is not really that great(acer needs to fix this.hope they fix it in the new predator helios) and for price : performance ratio,u cant really go wrong.so far none of them have decided to die on me.
the old acer from the year 2000,yeah they are pretty horrible.but i say acer is not bad nowadays especially their gaming line up.i have a couple of vnitro from the first version with a gtx 860m,a 950m model(which is a present i bought for my niece),a refresh model with 960m,last year acer predator 17 with the 980m,the new vx15 with gtx 1050ti and the new v17 with a gtx 1060 and tobii eye tracking.so far my older nitro still runs without issue.only needs a few tweaks to keep temps at bay since cooling is not really that great(acer needs to fix this.hope they fix it in the new predator helios) and for price : performance ratio,u cant really go wrong.so far none of them have decided to die on me.

Solution