Solved! Is it bad to update Nvidia driver updates using Geforce experience?

Sep 21, 2018
Hello,
My laptop is Acer nitro 5 model AN 515-52, having GTX1060 gpu, 8GB of ram, i5-8300H CPU and 1TB HDD.
I'm experiencing many stutters while playing Mortal kombat XL and Arkham Knight in max settings.One of my friends said that it is something to do with bad driver updates.So I did some digging and got a clue that it is good to update drivers by downloading directly from the website. So I wanna know if using Geforce experience to update drivers is bad and if so, how to perform a clean driver update?
Or if my specs are not good enough?
please help....

Solution
Using Geforce Experience is fine for updating. But I do like to wait a few days when a new driver is released to check it's OK. It doesn't happen very often but sometimes drivers can be a bit broken. But that's true of any drivers, not just Nvidia's. You have the option to update or do a clean install when you do the update.

Shoomer

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
Using Geforce Experience is fine for updating. But I do like to wait a few days when a new driver is released to check it's OK. It doesn't happen very often but sometimes drivers can be a bit broken. But that's true of any drivers, not just Nvidia's. You have the option to update or do a clean install when you do the update.

Solution