Is it possible to fix a samsung curved tv with a broken screen?

Solution
Skip it. Looks pretty broken to me.

With or without knowing how the screen was broken you still do not know what may actually be wrong with it. Several parts may need replacement to get back to factory level appearance and performance.

Provided that you have the necessary repair skills and the 60€ to spend/risk then the purchase may be worthwhile.

If you feel that you wish to go forward, then offer him half and negotiate accordingly.

Try going online to find a repair manual/guide beforehand. Check out the troubleshooting section to see if something matches the visual problems you are seeing via the screen.

Be prepared to lose out on the original cost plus any subsequent repair costs.

Skip it. Looks pretty broken to me.

With or without knowing how the screen was broken you still do not know what may actually be wrong with it. Several parts may need replacement to get back to factory level appearance and performance.

Provided that you have the necessary repair skills and the 60€ to spend/risk then the purchase may be worthwhile.

If you feel that you wish to go forward, then offer him half and negotiate accordingly.

Try going online to find a repair manual/guide beforehand. Check out the troubleshooting section to see if something matches the visual problems you are seeing via the screen.

Be prepared to lose out on the original cost plus any subsequent repair costs.

Solution

and.rea01

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
So did you ever figure out anything about the screen and if it's fixable and how much the reason I ask is because I have a 55 inch curved Samsung TV and the screen is cracked and I was wondering how much it would be to get it fixed cuz my dad spent over $5,000 on it