Solved! Is the LG V35 THINQ worth as upgrade???

Mar 5, 2020
I've been searching and researching for a good/great upgrade for my wife. The best phone she's had is Moto G6, now using a galaxy J2. The below information will explain, I only have about 400.00 to spend.

1. Buy Mint condition phone from SWAPPA, always weary of buying used electronics. Is it worth the risk?
  2. Been waiting for Galaxy s10 to go on sale at Cricket . Dont know if Cricket will get the s20 for s10 to go on sale?
  3. Have no idea on what to get for my wife!!!!!!!!

She's had the moto g6, using galaxy j2 at present. My thoughts have been galaxy note 9, s10 from SWAPPA. Also thought about either the moto 7 plus, moto 8 or z4. I want a good processor, good ram 4 to 6, and decent phone for family and school function photos and videos. Around 6" screen for viewing video.
The reason for the LG V35 THINQ is it's 299.00 at cricket. Would this be a worthwhile upgrade for my wife. I'd appreciate all and any suggestions.

Solution
As to the used, I would personally say no it isn't worth the risk. Between the phone having problems to the phone having spyware on it just makes it not worth it in my opinion.

The LG V35 LG V35 ThinQ is good phone. I would suggest you not just look at the info on the phones through the place you are looking to buy them from. Try looking up and comparing the specifications of the devices you are considering to get a better idea. Sites like phonearena.com and gsmarena.com would be a good place to start with comparing phones (since cricket uses the GSM network).
As to the used, I would personally say no it isn't worth the risk. Between the phone having problems to the phone having spyware on it just makes it not worth it in my opinion.

The LG V35 LG V35 ThinQ is good phone. I would suggest you not just look at the info on the phones through the place you are looking to buy them from. Try looking up and comparing the specifications of the devices you are considering to get a better idea. Sites like phonearena.com and gsmarena.com would be a good place to start with comparing phones (since cricket uses the GSM network).

Last edited:
Solution