is the wikipad any good?

nick3232

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I would get the 2nd gen Nexus 7.It will not only have more RAM but also a faster processor and a much better screen with full HD resolution.Inspite of these new features the price of the next Nexus 7 will remain the same.It will also run the latest version of Android and you will be surely get the next updates.And cheaper

snkeii

Honorable
Oct 20, 2012

i think they already ordered one ... but it should suit my needs as ill likely only use it to play games and watch video when im away from the house and bored

renz496

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009

try looking for tegra note 7. it does not have physical controller included like the wiki pad but for gaming TN7 is one of the fastest (for cheap tablet) since the tegra 4 SoC inside is almost as good as snapdragon 800.

The Wikipad gaming tablet is an interesting device. It would have been a great device if it was released back in 2012 though. While the Tegra 3 is not at all bad by any means, it has been overshadowed by the release of the Tegra 4. Hopefully it was bought for less that what it is currently priced at over at amazon. Which would make it a better deal.

While it is not the latest and greatest, you will still be able to play games with it. That's on top of other things you can do with a tablet like watch videos, read books, surf the web (although I'm not thrilled by the experience), paper weight, smack someone in the head when they are not looking, etc...

TRENDING THREADS