Is there a volume control application similar to what laptops have?

flakwon

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
I'm talking about those laptops and even macs where when you press the volume up/down button you hear a clear sound and you even get "screen pop-up" indicating what volume percentage you are at.

Even windows 8 does that but windows 7 doesn't and I really want one. Also I would like to be able to control how much difference in sound change each click is like for example on macs one press of the button is 5%, while on windows 7 it is only 2% which is so bad.

flakwon

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014

Wow... that is not AT ALL what I need. My keyboard already has volume up/down buttons, read my question again.

as for NightGlow74 - thanks for the suggestion bit indeed it doesn't look like what I want.

HOWEVER I did found the exact perfect application today

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Other-Desktop-Enhancements/3r1c-Volume-Control.shtml

I'm posting it here for anyone who needs it like me - it basically does what it says in the description - emulates the volume function of Macs. I tested it today and it is absolutely awesome.

edit: if anyone can quote my post so I can choose it for best answer for anyone else who might stumble onto this thread because I can't choose my own answer as best answer, thanks!

TRENDING THREADS