Is there a way to answer my phone on my PC? and talk with my usb headphones and mic? ( Solved )

Bryce Demar

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
I remember when I used my console and had a pair of headphones that through Bluetooth connected my phone to my headphones and allowed me to with the push of a button on the head set answer incoming calls with out having to look away from the screen or hold the phone preventing me from playing! This was awesome but being that I sold my Xbox and headphones to get a PC I would like to know if I can do this with the use of a program/device on my PC. ( like my phone rings and I press a keybind or button and I answer using my headset! )

I have a corsair vengeance 2100 headset
and I use a blue snowball mic
I do not have any built Bluetooth capabilities but i'm sure I could get a Bluetooth adapter for my PC if that's what I need

Does anyone know if this is possible?
If I have to spend money do this my budget is around $40

Praveen926

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
It is impossible.You cant answer your calls through your pc and talk with a head phones...You can talk with the head phones connected to your phone.But your question wont get an answer YES....Maybe that'll be possible in future.But for now it is NO

Bryce Demar

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013

Well it was possible on consoles so does anyone have any answers?

Praveen926

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Consoles are differently made to PC......you can have many features in console but you lack some of them in pc..So everyone tells us to buy them...But on pc,you can talk with headphones.,And that is impossible...Select it as best answer if it helped you

Bryce Demar

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013

Actualuly I got it working I can answer incoming phone calls that I foward to google voice. So no its not impossible.....

TRENDING THREADS