Solved! Is there a way to block all calls from a specific area code?

Jalida

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
I'm getting tons of spam calls from WhatsApp telling me a verification code when until they first called I didn't even know who or what they were.

They all come from the 650 area code. I know nobody in the 650 area code. Is there a way that I can simply block all calls that show they are coming from the 650 area code?

Since they call each time showing a different number blocking them individually does nothing since they don't call from the same number ever.

Thanks

Solution
I use TrueCaller app and auto-block feature. It has more than thousands of spam numbers in its database and when you use auto-block, it will automatically all calls and sms from numbers falling in the spam list. In case if the number you receive call from isn't in the list, you can mark it spam and then click Block to manually do it.

It is a tedious process to block every call individually, but hard work will pay off eventually when they run out of numbers.

I am not sure about blocking a specific area code though, Sorry.

jigneshpadhiyar

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
I use TrueCaller app and auto-block feature. It has more than thousands of spam numbers in its database and when you use auto-block, it will automatically all calls and sms from numbers falling in the spam list. In case if the number you receive call from isn't in the list, you can mark it spam and then click Block to manually do it.

It is a tedious process to block every call individually, but hard work will pay off eventually when they run out of numbers.

I am not sure about blocking a specific area code though, Sorry.

Solution