Is there a way to stream Samsung smart tv audio to bluetooth headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruskiiwrx02

Estimable
Apr 30, 2015
You don't need an adapter.

watch this, and read my instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO1CReFOLU

go here if the code in the video or the description (the one in the description worked for me) doesn't work for you: http://www.askvg.com/secret-service-codes-for-sony-and-lg-tv/

find which code works for your TV, use it to enter the service menu, go to the options>engineering menu>bluetooth and turn it on... then restart the tv.

For my Samsung Smart TV (UN60H7100) it enabled me to then be able to go into the menu>sound>speaker settings and when you open TV Sound Output you should now be able to select bluetooth headphones. Then you'll see a new section for BT headphones, and you'll be able to pair them there.

enjoy!

suneel021

Estimable
Jun 3, 2015

I have samsung series 5 smart tv and I have followed your suggestion to update bluetooth sound using samsung secret codes. But after that also, i am not getting any option for bluetooth speakers in menu > sound > speaker setting options.. Am i missing anything ?

Ninos_9

Estimable
Aug 21, 2015

Thank you.. It worked perfectly but I have a problem.. The Bluetooth only streams TV sound.
1.) I can't hear when I play YouTube via TV.
2.) when I mirror my phone I can't hear the movies I'm watching via Bluetooth.

Any suggestions please?

pejotigrek

Estimable
Sep 20, 2015

hi!

I've got the UE50F6400 samsung smart tv, your code works fine, I got inside the service menu, and turned on the Bluetooth in engineering menu - but can't see the headphones option in tv's settings menu. can you provide a photo of this option? or can you tell me if there's any other setting I have to change in service menu to make BT headphones available?

TIA
regards,
pj

Pablo_1

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015
I have got a samsung 6800 and I did all the procedure above it but I only get two options, the TV speakers and the external speakers option, no bluetooth options.....

romeolazar

Estimable
Dec 8, 2015
I have 40F6400 and I haven't find a way to connect a bluetooth headset, although the bluetooth option from service menu is ON. Seems that bluetooth headphone Menu doesn't appear on TV menu. Has anyone found a solution?

rickromo17

Estimable
Dec 25, 2015

Yeah there is absolutely no option for bluetooth in the speaker settings even after I turned it on in the factory settings. So.....

Andrew_46

Estimable
Dec 25, 2015

Check in menu under sound options the last row

Deejay_1

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015

Can't find it either

Xavier_8

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
I can not find the options either. i have a Samsung UNH6400 smart tv and i went through all the steps, turned on bt, turned it off and then back on but still couldnt find it. and i do have BT HID Built-in

sblander

Estimable
Jan 3, 2016

I basically have the same problem as you...were you able to figure it out???? my issue below:

Hi there, I was able to pull up the secret menu (tech menu) and activate Bluetooth (set to ON). However, when I go back into the Speaker Settings > Soundshare Settings...I still do not see the option to setup my Bluetooth Bose Headphones.....Suggestions? Also, if I select "Speaker Select" I have 4 options: External speaker and Tv Speaker which I can select and Receiver and SoundShare which are greyed out (can't select)....Help!! Model of my TV is: UN55F6800 Series 3D TV

ac2983

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
Same problem as Pablo_1 and sblandar, however when i went to service menu, i see BT was already ON from there.
however Add device option in sound section is greyed out. please advise

RidhimaSC

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
Wow.. got answer my self .
So just open youtube, netflix etc and go to menu and sound settings. And pair the bluetooth again.
So now i can hear sound on TV , youtube, netflix etc.

Thanks

Hi Ninos_9, All

Do you have solution how we can enable youtube etc. to stream sound to your bluetooth headphone.
Normal TV is sounding well on bluetooth headphone but if i try to open youtube, netflix etc, then there is no sound on the connected headphones.

Please advise.

Akwalung71

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016

HELP!!!!

I did everything you said and managed to fix the BT on the service menu, but then when I turned the TV back on I GOT A MIRROR IMAGE!!! Yes, all the writing is backwards!!!

I have a Samsung UA32H6400AW

What have I done and how do I fix it?

Also, I used the remote to another TV to enter the service menu (this model only comes with a smart remote, not the normal bigger remote). Now the only button that works on the smart remote is the on/off switch. For everything else I have to now use the other remote (from another TV). Very strange - has this got something to do with the other issue above?

Status
Not open for further replies.