Is there an adapter to allow me to plug 2 green audio cables into 1 port?

Ricci

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
So before building my first computer, I didn't notice that the tower i got was poorly engineered for where my computer would be sitting. it has the microphone and audio ports on the TOP of the tower instead of where its facing. So long story short, i had a headset plugged into these ports, and when getting up, the cord got caught on my foot and snapped the audio port, leaving it unable to have anything plugged in.

I also have speakers that are plugged into the back of the computer tower, so what I want to know is, is there an adapter that I could buy that plugs into the port that my speakers are in, so that I can plug in TWO audio cords(1. for the speakers that are already plugged into the green port, and 2. for my new headset). The reason for this, is that I want to be able to switch from hearing sound through my speakers to hearing sound from my headset when im gaming without having to pull out the tower to change the audio ports at the back from the headset to the speakers, and vice versa.

I tried to plug the headset's audio cable into the Blue, Orange and Black ports, but they obviously dont work.

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... 1) if you open up the MB sound APP... and right click the connector ICON you can "re-task" change them for a speaker or input OR?... check that please. ( also for your front ones )
2) most MB's have a "header" that connects to the front connectors you broke... You can get a rear card slot with connectors on it, and connect it... And there are also ones for a front drive bay opening with your case.

Ricci

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015

I cannot find this app that you speak of to retask.