Is there any other way to get back my Samsung GS back? :(

G

My cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959) got lost today in our SCHOOL, it's a private school. I left it inside my bag because we will be having our dance practice. When our practice is already done I came back to get my bag and went downstairs. Before I go home I thought to myself that I should check my things. While checking my things, I found out that there is something really missing, and it's my cellphone. I went back upstairs to look for it but it's already gone. I asked all my schoolmates but all of them has only the same answers. Only the 2nd Year High School students are the people who is in the room where I lost my phone, nobody else, I'm definitely sure. In our school, 2nd Year High School students has 3 sections. I don't know from what section is the student who stole it, section 1, section 2 or section 3. I don't have any idea.

My classmates (Section 3) tried to call my cellphone so it will ring and we can find it but it says "cannot be reach". They also messaged it, later on while they are sending alot of texts to my cellphone, their messages can't be sent anymore. They said someone really stole it and removed the sim card. It means he/she read the messages, so that thief decided to remove the sim card (I guess).

Now can I still get back my phone if there's no sim card anymore? :(

thecyberian

Honorable
Nov 19, 2012
I'm sorry to hear you lost your phone,
please send me your lost mobile phone number along with the IMEI number to senopati(dot)cyber(ad)gmail(dot)com and i'll do my best to help you by tracking its location..
as long as your phone is turned on and gps is on, it should be able to locate your phone.

Regards,
Cyberian