Aug 1, 2021
SO I WENT TO CELLUNLOCKER DOT NET AND WENT THROUGH A BRUTAL 2 WEEKS WAITING FOR MY CODE TO GET EMAILED TO ME. FROM VARIOUS DIFFERENT INSTRUCTIONS OR STEPS RANDOMALLY PRODUCED BY MYSELF HAS CAUSED MANY PROBLEMS WHEN DEALING WITH PHONES, PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

ANYWAY BACK TO MY ISSUE. IN OTHER WORDS, i got my unlock code, but somewhere i got instructions from youtube:

->> Go to the dial pad and dial *#197328640#
-A test menu or secret menu appears on the screen.
click on [1] UMTS [1] DEBUGGING SCREEN> [8] PHONE CONTROL>[6]
NETWORK UNLOCK
-You will see 3 options
Click on number [1] Perso sha256 INFO, Screen will change slightly
* NOTE: if you see ENABLE FLAG [1] contact cellunlocker. Jf you see ENABLE FLAG [0] continue.

At this point i have changed serveral different settings through out the test menu options. I clearly have not the slightest clue about this old school samsung rugby 2 flip phone with actual buttons! 🤣🤣😅🤣

I believe i got it to unlock once or twice but am confused because i cant make calls, there is no service. i popped a sim card in the phone before umlocking it. Maybe thats where i went wrong. I messed it all up and am afraid to do more damage. But i have another flipphone that would need unlocking as well if this rugby 2 don't work after all. I just have to buy the code(s).

I am asking on where to get the best instruction and troobleshooting for the Samsung Rugby 2 (SGH-A847)
-Thanks

bignastyid

Splendid
To unlock the phone you need to contact the provider that it is locked to. As long as the phone is paid off and/or is no longer under a contract they will provide the code and usually unlock instructions. Most of those paid services are straight up scams and actually illegal in most places.

Reactions: Niteridet