Is there any reason to use a 64gb or higher micro SD card with a Galaxy S5? Most apps can't be moved to it and nothing else ta

Solution
When they are updated that can happen. They get moved back to the phone. It is a flaw. Some it happens with some it doesn't. Usually a flaw in their creation not the phone.
Well, photos and videos can take up a lot of space. A lot. So having a decent sized SD card and keeping them on there rather than the phone itself is a way to save space. And while you can't move most apps, there will be some here and there you can move to the card as they don't requite "Internal" storage.

Just be careful to back things up to a better location like a computer or cloud account.It is way to easy to have a device die, lose it, have it stolen, get damaged (same all goes for a SD card).

Jul 11, 2018

Jul 11, 2018
Tell m about it. I have lost so many important things in the past. Maybe you know the answer to this: Why do my apps that I can move over to the SD card, end up moved back into phone storage? I keep moving them to the SD card and they're back on my phone. I replaced my phone thinking that was the issue but apparently it's the card.

Jul 11, 2018

Jul 11, 2018

Jul 11, 2018

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for your help! That's been bugging me for months and I thought my SD card was defective. I appreciate this!