Is this laptop good for the price?

Gravez98

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
I need a laptop for University which will allow me to write notes, presentations, good for mass media such as YouTube and other day to day stuff. Will this be satisfactory for the price? http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-ideapad-320s-14ikb-14-laptop-grey-10164431-pdt.html#srcid=11026

If you have any better laptops for the price let me know!

PS: Any items I buy from ARGOS or PC WORLD I get 8% discount off the item due to employee discounts :) Thanks.

I'm on a tight budget as I get the minimum student finance maintenance loan ;( £350 is my ideal price point

Solution

No major issues with this laptop, but the moment you have some extra cash, you really should upgrade to 8GBs of RAM. The CPU is OK for your needs...

No major issues with this laptop, but the moment you have some extra cash, you really should upgrade to 8GBs of RAM. The CPU is OK for your needs and the Intel HD 610 IGP should handle presentations and YT videos without problems. 128GBs of storage will be gone fairly quickly, so come December leave some hints with your family and friends about a larger SSD.

Solution