Issue using airtv player on tcl roku tv

Apr 10, 2018
I just got airtv player and using it on tcl 55" roku tv...i like features of airtv once it successfully "loads" in hdmi input.When off for some time after powering up tv and player the input for player on roku tv menu is sketchy and or if not doesnt detect player...the only way i seem to cope with this is to turn both devices on and off several times until the input has a stable detection of player. Ive called airtv without success and i admit its difficult to relay my experience via phone or text....needs visual relation...any input would be welcomed

Solution
The order you power up the airtv and select the input on the TV affects how they handshake. Try leaving the airtv on and selecting the input on the TV it's connected to. Or try selecting the input and then turn it on. The cable you use between them can make a difference. Try a different HDMI input on the TV too.
The order you power up the airtv and select the input on the TV affects how they handshake. Try leaving the airtv on and selecting the input on the TV it's connected to. Or try selecting the input and then turn it on. The cable you use between them can make a difference. Try a different HDMI input on the TV too.

Solution
Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for the input, I have somewhat tried your suggestions but don't remember trying any order of doing so....because it frustrating at the time and still is. However I will try your suggestions and post an answer.
Thanks again.

Apr 10, 2018