Issues with a Technics AX-540

Xcile92

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
I am Using a Sony Bravia 2010 HDTV and I am curious to how to get the TV connected to a 6.1 Analogue RCA input from Digital. the amplifier is set perfectly and my Xperia Works fine with surround stereoscopic 3d enhancer on PowerAmp Runing on 6.1Ch. but for the TV I'm unsure. very clueless. its becoming a bit of a problem. I have been looking around and all I can see is shoddy 5.1's with optical and I don't want to really sacrifice and upgrade at a higher price just for a modern Sony 7.1 DTS amp or a lower budget and sacrifice one channel down to 5.1 Sony Amplifier just for HDMI Support. so any ideas? by the way amplifier runs beautifully and not a problem. the sony tv does have surround sound enhancer in the sound settings but its... still... I don't know.

Solution
You can get a stereo adapter for the digital output on the TV but I don't think I ran into an analog surround sound from digital converter.

That surround sound enhancer has nothing to do with actual surround sound, it's to make stereo speakers sound like the audio is coming from the sides/back more to your ears.
You can get a stereo adapter for the digital output on the TV but I don't think I ran into an analog surround sound from digital converter.

That surround sound enhancer has nothing to do with actual surround sound, it's to make stereo speakers sound like the audio is coming from the sides/back more to your ears.

Solution