istartsurf removal from windows7

Paulie88

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
hi guys does anybody know how the hell I can get I startsurf out of my life????
its driving me crazy I cant seem to get rid of it. the uninstaller wont work and I've been around the block trying to delete any trace of it in i.e. and Google. I use avast free and still cant get it off.
its a new pc only put together yesterday and fired up for first time last night!! and already i'm about to set the hammer on it lol.
as soon as accessed i.e. it flashed straight up and latched on to it :fou: any help would let me sleep tonight.

cheers

Paulie88

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
I have done everything suggested in the link you posted but still no luck. It keeps popping back in. I've tried spyhunter 4 and that detects loads of infections etc but can it be trusted? Do they over exaggerate to get you to buy their product? As you have to buy it to complete the clean up. I've read all the reviews and it's a pretty mixed bag. Plus when I try upgrade I get the message about expired security certificate. Pretty much every page I try to visit is the same.

Cheers

You can't have very good online protection software because I've been using Windows for 15 years and never once have any of my computer's fallen victim to a virus infection or a browser hijack. I always use a strong, third-party firewall (currently Comodo), never the Windows one.

On top of that, I always use dependable antivirus software (currently Comodo).

Restore Windows from a recent system-image if you have one, then beef up your online protection.

Paulie88

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014

Paulie88

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
I've found out it was avast making all the security certificates invalid, have been researching the past couple of days and seen some one had the same problem and after they removed avast all was well. As for istartsurf after I installed a.v.g. It cleaned it out and for now it seems to of sorted It!

Cheers