It's Official: Sony Acquiring Ericsson's Share in Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
Now they should make a smart move and acquire WebOS or switch to Windows Phone 7 and evacuate the sinking ship that is android.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Now they should make a smart move and acquire WebOS or switch to Windows Phone 7 and evacuate the sinking ship that is android.[/citation]
[/sarcasm]?

The 'sinking ship that is android'? Sinking? Really? Sinking? Did you mean BBOS? I think you meant BBOS... And yet you are advocating keeping WebOS...
***facepalm***

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Now they should make a smart move and acquire WebOS or switch to Windows Phone 7 and evacuate the sinking ship that is android.[/citation]
last time I checked android is gaining more and more marketshare every day.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007

Trolling much??

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Now they should make a smart move and acquire WebOS or switch to Windows Phone 7 and evacuate the sinking ship that is android.[/citation]Apple fanbois attempting power of suggestion?
...cause I don't think that change Android's upward trend.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
sometimes the fastest way to travel is to do it alone. Joint ventures may slow down the decision process. Commitment may suffer. Innovation may stall. Now that Sony is holding all the eggs, maybe things would change faster. Hopefully for the better.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
I always thought Sony Ericsson was a sub division of Sony that specialized in mobile phones.
Never knew Sony and Ericsson are separate companies. Would be funny if Sony Ericsson was a sub division. That's like spending your own money to buy your own self. :p

damian86

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
ouch, I was happy because most of the efforts were coming from Eriksson the Swedish team which were great now we should expect phone hacking?

Uberragen21

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
Do people really care about Sony Ericsson products? They have sucked for years, and will continue to suck. Sony used to be like Apple (innovative), now they're just old and over-priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.