iTwin Shares PC/Mac Files From Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Man, I hope it's password protected at least. It would not be good if one of the two USB's was stolen and you didn't know it. If your other USB is still connected to your PC, then the thief would have total access.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
Umm... DO want if you can make it 12'' and have a VGA connection - would be perfect for testing PCs. Even so, I'm surprised with the price tag - usually that kind of "innovation" would cost an outrageous price.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]Umm... DO want if you can make it 12'' and have a VGA connection - would be perfect for testing PCs. Even so, I'm surprised with the price tag - usually that kind of "innovation" would cost an outrageous price.[/citation]

really, to me im thinking of it kind of like this way, it serves as a becon for the two computers, and everything is more or less p2p. its not that huge of an innovation, or am i missing something?

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Renning[/nom]Man, I hope it's password protected at least. It would not be good if one of the two USB's was stolen and you didn't know it. If your other USB is still connected to your PC, then the thief would have total access.[/citation]

Dude, read the article again. It says:

"iTwin uses hardware-based two-factor authentication and military grade Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 bit encryption to protect all data communication," the company said Monday. "When two halves of the iTwin are paired, the owner is sent a Remote Disable Code via email, which can be used in the event one half of the iTwin is lost or stolen."

Status
Not open for further replies.