Solved! I've got Samsung tv and Samsung sound surround with DVD built in how do i get sound from fire stick to come out of speakers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ggg_123 Streaming Video & TVs 4
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question no surround sound with HDD and Samsung one connect box
Question 7.1 Sound using Samsung One Connect 2019
Question Can't control the volume of my Samsung HW-J355 soundbar with my LG magic remote anymore
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Visio TV, Samsung Sound Bar, Harmon AVR 245 receiver
Solved! Help regarding Sound issues with Samsung TV
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Sony receiver and sound system. I use DirecTV and when I swithc over to my Netflix, I can see
Solved! My 42LB55 has no headphone port and my HT-E330K samsung home theater no optical cable port. How do i get the tv sound through
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
Solved! Samsung sub , NO remote or sound bar...
Solved! I'm trying to connect my old bose DVD surround sound system to my new Samsung smart TV but can't get TV sound to come out. The
Solved! samsung pn50c680 sound ok.. remote works.. black picture. where to start?
Solved! Connect Samsung Smart TV sound to LG Home Thietre
How do I connect my Samsung Sound bar to my Sasmsung TV 5 series N5300
Solved! Connect logitech 540 surround sound to samsung smart tv UN55MU6500F
Solved! With a newer samsung tv, Can I have both the tv speakers and a sound bar operating at the same time?
Solved! How do I output audio from my LG 43LF540V to Samsung HW-K450 soundbar directly?
Get sound to come from my TV with Roku to my receiver.

ASK THE COMMUNITY