Jack Thompson Cries ''I Win!...Go to Hell'' Regarding Removal of Taliban from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Anything he endorses will be criticized just for that, at this point not even people with similar views will want to be associated with him.

So, at the end of the day, he checks around that nobody is watching and he plays some Left 4 Dead to vent his frustration.

G

I didn't even know who the hell "Jack Thompson" was until now. He must not be important enough to bothered with.

ecnovaec

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
good! video game violence needs to stop! Every bad thing I do, I do because of video games! And let's be honest, it's not like picking which games you play is optional! we need more people like him to help murder the 1st amendment(non-violently) /sarcasm

derwin75

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Jack Thompson is an idiot. I don't give a flying dump about how he feels for violence games. He can kiss my where the sun does not shine. Simple as that.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Isn't he like in hell? Not to be liked by anyone even your own family disowning you.. I think he's the one in hell. Can't wait till he croaks and die's. All that did was change the name on a team, yay that wasn't even a victory. What about CS? MW? All the other games that came out, oh wait there still out, and still promoting violence in all of them. So he can go Fk himself. haha he hasn't won anything. Can't wait for more violent video games with anything that leaves the imagination stumped. I want more blood, more offended material. Bring it on!

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
We all know that he is humorless and tasteless in not taking in the joy of playing a good game. People like him are true unadulterated hypocrites who hinder the basic rights of society. One of the few things that is still left in this crappy Marxist run dung heap of a world is entertainment now they want to take that away too. -.-

viometrix

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
lmao, this assmunch lives less than 5 miles from me and i know exactly where. this halloween i think me and a few of my boys will be spending the time to cover every square inch of his car with violent video game stickers, tires and windshields included.

Status
Not open for further replies.