jailbreak sprint samsung galaxy J7 Refine

Solution
Terminology! Jailbreaking applies to Apple devices. Rooting is what happens to Android devices.

There are dozens of utilities in the Play Store (silly name, I know) but my programme of choice is KingoRoot. You doenload it into a Windows machine and connect the device via USB.

Some manufacturers and even some Service Providers, prevent the rooting process so don't be too surprised if Kingo can;t complete teh job.

Before you start, go into Settings :About Device. Tap on Build Number seven times and you'll see "you are now a Developer". Back in Settings there's a new category - Developer Options. In there, enable USB de-bugging or you can't successfully connect to a PC by USB cable.
Terminology! Jailbreaking applies to Apple devices. Rooting is what happens to Android devices.

There are dozens of utilities in the Play Store (silly name, I know) but my programme of choice is KingoRoot. You doenload it into a Windows machine and connect the device via USB.

Some manufacturers and even some Service Providers, prevent the rooting process so don't be too surprised if Kingo can;t complete teh job.

Before you start, go into Settings :About Device. Tap on Build Number seven times and you'll see "you are now a Developer". Back in Settings there's a new category - Developer Options. In there, enable USB de-bugging or you can't successfully connect to a PC by USB cable.

Solution