Japanese Cell Phone Displays Real 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterlibby

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2008
Very awkward, if not flat out incorrect usage of the word 'divulging.' You don't divulge 'into' anything. Use the money you saved trashing Tom's Games to get a good editor.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]scooterlibby[/nom]Very awkward, if not flat out incorrect usage of the word 'divulging.' You don't divulge 'into' anything. Use the money you saved trashing Tom's Games to get a good editor.[/citation]
Exactly! Kevin sucks. hes been thrashing every news article hes ever written with bad editting. He sucks, I seriously liked the old toms better.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
This phone is the coolest phone to ever come out. Im puertorican and I love it, but moments like these make me just want to have been japanese. NEW IPHONE KILLER!!!!!!

martin0642

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
To suggest we want a 3D phone because we live in a 3D world is just silly. 2D is much better at conveying certain types of information because depth gives no extra information, which is why an entire book written with PowerPoint 3D word art would be tedious and boring.

Things are not better simply by virtue of being new, their better by virtue of being superior in some pertinent way. I don't think a 1.8 inch screen has the real-estate to make 3D worth the effort considering 2D is more efficient for displaying text and flat images which is most of what phones do.

G

What's wrong with the Japs?
Has anyone noticed how ridiculous their namings get lately?
Did they hire Santa clause for naming their products?
I mean:
Wii
Wooo
EeePc

What's more? Waa ans Wuu?; or Youu?

G

[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]Exactly! Kevin sucks. hes been thrashing every news article hes ever written with bad editting. He sucks, I seriously liked the old toms better.[/citation]
Go to Tomshardware @ UK!
I find they have the same, but better articles.
You just have less people commenting on topics there!

Status
Not open for further replies.