Java isn't running (reply ASAP)

Mar 7, 2018
I tried to download java (the latest version) and when i was running the .exe file it doesn't do anything. It doesn't appear any message. I have the latest version of windows 10. I tried to download and the offline file (both 32 and 64 bit) it does the same thing. I tried with google chrome, internet explorer, firefox and edge but the same thing.

please reply me back as soon as you can.

Solution
Perflib and Perfnet.

Right click some of the Event Viewer errors and dig into the details. Make some notes.

Then read the following link but do not yet do anything.

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2113926-windows-10-errors-every-millisecond-source-is-perflib-and-perfnet

Not exactly your situation but so far the link seems to be fairly applicable. And you can find other links. However, I did not have a much faith in their information and suggestions.

Goal is two-fold:

1) Find out more about what is happening; i.e., the failure to load java and the errors being presented.

2) Obtain some additional thoughts and ideas from the other's following this thread.

And you may note some additional circumstances and events that may...
Mar 7, 2018

No error messages and i try to download it about 100 times (seriously).

Noted your PM. Please do not use PM's. Keep all communications in the thread so anyone following will be kept up to date.

The link you provided appears to be the correct website.

What OS are you running? What AV software?

Look in Event Viewer for any log entries that correspond with download and/or installation failures.

Mar 7, 2018

I am using Windows 10 home 64bit and i have McAfee for antivirus.

i have some error codes but no one is for installation or download failure

The error codes do not necessary have to relate to some installation or download failure per se.

The error codes may flag some preceding events that result in the failure....

Codes may or may not help but please post what you can. Use the tools available.

Mar 7, 2018

My event viewer
here is the link of my saved event viewer

Mar 7, 2018

yes i try and it did the same thing and i try to close the firewall and the antivirus.

I think maybe because i have AMD graphic card i think Vulkan is the problem

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
no, Vulkan has nothing to do with that stuff... lol or AMD, I bet McCaffee is blocking it... lol, such horrid software.

in Task Manager, look for TiWorker.exe or something, that can also slow you to a crawl.

Mar 7, 2018

here are my laptop errors. the days i post i try to download java a couple of times
w7oq53.png

Mar 7, 2018

I uninstall McAfee and it does the same.

I don't find any for TiWorker.exe in task manager

Perflib and Perfnet.

Right click some of the Event Viewer errors and dig into the details. Make some notes.

Then read the following link but do not yet do anything.

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2113926-windows-10-errors-every-millisecond-source-is-perflib-and-perfnet

Not exactly your situation but so far the link seems to be fairly applicable. And you can find other links. However, I did not have a much faith in their information and suggestions.

Goal is two-fold:

1) Find out more about what is happening; i.e., the failure to load java and the errors being presented.

2) Obtain some additional thoughts and ideas from the other's following this thread.

And you may note some additional circumstances and events that may help figure out what is happening.

I am out of other ideas at the moment and not willing to take any given actions without more understanding of the problem or its' source.

Solution