Javaws.exe *32 Virus

Shadowehh

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
Recently today I was prompted to update my Java to the latest version, and in the process managed to receive the Javaws.exe *32 virus.

I have looked up how to get rid of this however my scenario appears to be different.

A common solution is to 'End all processes to do with javaws' however I have roughly 8000 Javaws.exe *32 processes currently running, and the number is increasing every second. (Rebooting the PC resets this number to 0)

I have also downloaded (and paid for) SpyHunter, run a full scan and fixed all the problems (500 of them). However Javaws still keeps coming back. As I am writing this I have roughly 200 processes having just restarted my PC and opening ONLY FIREFOX.

Should I keep running scans to try and fix it or does anybody know a different method?

Solution
Hi,

Sorry you have been hit with this Virus (I have never personally heard of it) it must still be stuck on your machine somewhere (where the scan is missing)

backup your user folder (hoping its not infected there) and re-install what ever OS you are using.

Good luck,
Matt.

matthewkeogh50

Estimable
May 23, 2015
Hi,

Sorry you have been hit with this Virus (I have never personally heard of it) it must still be stuck on your machine somewhere (where the scan is missing)

backup your user folder (hoping its not infected there) and re-install what ever OS you are using.

Good luck,
Matt.

Solution