Jbl xtreme fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,
Firstly, I want to apologize for my English.

So, my parents got me JBL xtreme for Christmas. They said they bought it online. Recently I went to a store that sold jbl speakers and realized that my jbl xtreme is definitely smaller than the one in the store. And I want to ask you if there are any different types of jbl xtremes.
Also, I want to say that mine has very good quality (just like the one in the shop).

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks like a fake/clone of the actual device. Sorry.

However, if it works and you are happy with it, don't sweat it.

Note: While it does not appear to be genuine when compared to the current product, I suppose it could be an older model. More likely, it is a fake/clone based on the images.

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
No. It looks like a combination of xtreme and charge 3. It's a bit bigger than charge but is built more like it (but it doesn't look the same).
Yet on back it's written that it is supposed to be jbl xtreme and I am pretty sure that producing fake speaker that doesn't look like the original is so stupid that no one would even try that.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks like a fake/clone of the actual device. Sorry.

However, if it works and you are happy with it, don't sweat it.

Note: While it does not appear to be genuine when compared to the current product, I suppose it could be an older model. More likely, it is a fake/clone based on the images.

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Ok, thank you guys. I will probably ask my parents how much they paid for it and if its not that much I will keep it because it has very good quality.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

The pictures don't match. Please don't reply to old threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY