Jbl xtreme fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,
Firstly, I want to apologize for my English.

So, my parents got me JBL xtreme for Christmas. They said they bought it online. Recently I went to a store that sold jbl speakers and realized that my jbl xtreme is definitely smaller than the one in the store. And I want to ask you if there are any different types of jbl xtremes.
Also, I want to say that mine has very good quality (just like the one in the shop).

Solution
Looks like a fake/clone of the actual device. Sorry.

However, if it works and you are happy with it, don't sweat it.

Note: While it does not appear to be genuine when compared to the current product, I suppose it could be an older model. More likely, it is a fake/clone based on the images.

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
No. It looks like a combination of xtreme and charge 3. It's a bit bigger than charge but is built more like it (but it doesn't look the same).
Yet on back it's written that it is supposed to be jbl xtreme and I am pretty sure that producing fake speaker that doesn't look like the original is so stupid that no one would even try that.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks like a fake/clone of the actual device. Sorry.

However, if it works and you are happy with it, don't sweat it.

Note: While it does not appear to be genuine when compared to the current product, I suppose it could be an older model. More likely, it is a fake/clone based on the images.

Solution
Yep, looks fake, this is the real label

Xtreme3-1024x576.jpg

matuch

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Ok, thank you guys. I will probably ask my parents how much they paid for it and if its not that much I will keep it because it has very good quality.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

The pictures don't match. Please don't reply to old threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.