Jus bought a lg surround sound system, on my old lg all I had to do was plug it in, why can't I get sound

veeversa2345

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
Got an lg surround sound and a Samsung tv yoday, tried to get the surround to connect to my PS4 and tv, which I did last time with an audio lead, this time it's not working??? Am someone help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Audio 2
K Audio 2
filthyspoons Audio 1
aiden_crawford Audio 1
PierreGird Audio 1
K Audio 2
R Audio 3
D Audio 1
N Audio 3
B Audio 1
J Audio 2
T Audio 1
W Audio 3
D Audio 4
malrats Audio 1
D Audio 2
J Audio 2
O Audio 3
burstfyre20 Audio 5
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Is there a market for a new, unused Tascam 2488 PortaStudio? I bought one new 12 to 14 years ago and never used it. Gave almost $800 for it !
Question My father-in-law recently bought a home with 4 ceiling speakers throughout the house. Could anyone give some advice on wiring hookup?
Question i just bought a set of arctis 3 headphones no audio
Question I bought a Splitter for my RIG Pro 500Hx. Microphone isn't working
Question Bought 2 Blue Yeti, 2 Macs and still have whine / static noise
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
Solved! I have an old Aiwa 3 cd changer bought in 1997, can I convert this into a DVD player of usb usable?
Solved! Bought Logitech G PRO headset and have same problem
Solved! I bought a Kotion Each G9000 and the mic doesn't work at all. (Windows 10)
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
Bought a Soundbar, now I need a Soundcard?
I'm running xbox one through hdmi to my TV, bought a logitec z506 surround system and have connected it to the TV using a doub
I have an old sharp surround system with 5speakers .it also has an optical out port my lg TV has an optical out I bought an ra
new tv has hdmi and scart. surround sound is scart only. bought a scart to hdmi converter but still cant sound when i try to w
Bought SHP9500 and VMODA BoomPro for gaming. Do I need anything else?
I'm trying to hook up surrounding to lg tv I bought a optical cord and still no surround sound
I purchased a surround sound setup for my basement living room. I was told when I bought the house it was wired for ss already
I bought the surround sound speakers z506 Logitech and only my right side speaker work NEED HELP !
I just bought a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers but I can't hear any sound from the rear speakers
Some questions on Sony BDV-T79 sound system I just bought(total newb to surround sound)

ASK THE COMMUNITY