Jus bought a lg surround sound system, on my old lg all I had to do was plug it in, why can't I get sound

veeversa2345

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
Got an lg surround sound and a Samsung tv yoday, tried to get the surround to connect to my PS4 and tv, which I did last time with an audio lead, this time it's not working??? Am someone help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CleanGamez Audio 0
Carmelocassenti Audio 0
Kaza503 Audio 0
O Audio 5
theaudiouser Audio 0
F Audio 2
K Audio 2
filthyspoons Audio 1
aiden_crawford Audio 1
PierreGird Audio 1
K Audio 2
T Audio 1
W Audio 3
D Audio 4
malrats Audio 1
D Audio 2
J Audio 2
O Audio 3
burstfyre20 Audio 5
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question i bought the 302usb and i hear my self tru the phones. i dont wanna hear my mic. please help
Question Pyle av souround reciever was working great as i just bought it but now it keeps kicking off and on the screen it says protect what could be the probl
Question I bought a Logitech Gaming Pro headset and it's successfully installed to my laptop but the mic is not working.
Question I bought a female to dual male audio splitter for my pc, yet there's nothing coming from the mic on my headset
Question Just bought an AT2020, doesn't seem to work with my scarlett solo.
Question Is there a market for a new, unused Tascam 2488 PortaStudio? I bought one new 12 to 14 years ago and never used it. Gave almost $800 for it !
Question My father-in-law recently bought a home with 4 ceiling speakers throughout the house. Could anyone give some advice on wiring hookup?
Question i just bought a set of arctis 3 headphones no audio
Question I bought a Splitter for my RIG Pro 500Hx. Microphone isn't working
Question Bought 2 Blue Yeti, 2 Macs and still have whine / static noise
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
I'm running xbox one through hdmi to my TV, bought a logitec z506 surround system and have connected it to the TV using a doub
I have an old sharp surround system with 5speakers .it also has an optical out port my lg TV has an optical out I bought an ra
new tv has hdmi and scart. surround sound is scart only. bought a scart to hdmi converter but still cant sound when i try to w
Bought SHP9500 and VMODA BoomPro for gaming. Do I need anything else?
I'm trying to hook up surrounding to lg tv I bought a optical cord and still no surround sound
I purchased a surround sound setup for my basement living room. I was told when I bought the house it was wired for ss already
I bought the surround sound speakers z506 Logitech and only my right side speaker work NEED HELP !
I just bought a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers but I can't hear any sound from the rear speakers
Some questions on Sony BDV-T79 sound system I just bought(total newb to surround sound)

ASK THE COMMUNITY