Solved! Kanto YU3 help

rifat10467

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
Hey folks,

I own a pair of Kanto Yu3's which have static when i put the volume higher.
I know these speakers have a built in amp so I don't think I need anything external.
The speakers are connected to the headphone port that it came with.

Any advice on how i can improve this?
Any extra wires i can buy?
My motherboard is https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132936&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-N82E16813132936&gclid=Cj0KCQjwv73VBRCdARIsAOnG8u30M1YuF6iBqb9SKOFlkfgWbI6eHNqxvWR1JOGNmknT3i9v1X0LWhcaAtpSEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
If that helps.

Thanks!! :)
(i'm a total noob sorry)

Solution
If you have them connected to your mobo green audio output then the only volume control will be on the PC. Check the audio control panel to see if you have individual program volume and overall system volume set low.
You could be trying to play them too loud or may have damaged them by doing so before. There is a limit to how loud a small speaker will play.
If you have them connected to your mobo green audio output then the only volume control will be on the PC. Check the audio control panel to see if you have individual program volume and overall system volume set low.
You could be trying to play them too loud or may have damaged them by doing so before. There is a limit to how loud a small speaker will play.

Solution