Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 only at start up 100% disk usage

Baburao66

Estimable
Feb 24, 2014
i m using kaspersky internet security 2014 on windows 8.1 ..but i turn computer on kaspersky automatic start up goes to 100% disk usage ...but in process system(process) is fine showing 0.1 mb..i had turn off rookit scan ,idle scan ..that are running in background..after searching google i dont understand what is the problem.

Solution
No problem!

I personally would always go for the newest edition as soon as it comes out.

Some people say that you should wait a month or so so they can patch the newest version properly and remove the bugs, but I don't find at issue in Kaspersky at all.

I would suggest the newest version (currently 2015) since it comes with the newest features and optimization.

Just head to the website I linked in the previous post to download it. :)

boryahjasper

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
Hi there Baburao66!

I'm currently using the Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (it's a free upgrade from 2014 or previous version to the newest 2015 version). To upgrade, download the new version file and just run it: http://www.kaspersky.ca/downloads/software-upgrades

If the problem is only at the start of the system, try this: Open Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 > Settings > Performance > Computer Resources > Check "Concede resources to operating system when the computer starts" and "Concede resources to other applications".

Let me know how things go! :)

boryahjasper

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
No problem!

I personally would always go for the newest edition as soon as it comes out.

Some people say that you should wait a month or so so they can patch the newest version properly and remove the bugs, but I don't find at issue in Kaspersky at all.

I would suggest the newest version (currently 2015) since it comes with the newest features and optimization.

Just head to the website I linked in the previous post to download it. :)

Solution