Question Keeps going to password screen when idle

Jul 13, 2019
So for a long time I made it so my computer never goes to sleep while idle and it has worked fine but recently something changed where if I leave my computer idle for a long period of time (maybe an hour or two) the computer won't turn off or anything but it will go back to the home screen that requires me to put in my password. I haven't changed anything and I don't think my computer has updated. Please help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Revnus Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 5
H Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Broken LCD + Lost password.
I do not remember my password. Screen is stuck on sign in screen
my laptop screen is stucked at password screen and i am unable to write password
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can
Asus laptop X541U won't start though the screen is displayed the password is not seen or shown
How do I get off the bios screen on the Sony VAIO T Series ultrabook without the password.
My laptop was stolen and now I got it back it's locked. Wont let me pass the enter master password /invalid password screen..a
My asus laptop does not let me get pass the password entry screen.
I have an Intel ASUS Tablet and when I turn it on it will go to the screen to enter password for the computer and it says the
Win 7 HP laptop - broken screen and forgotten password
Solved! Cant type password on laptop login screen even if the keyboard work fine
Asus laptop stuck on blue password screen
Password trouble loggins
how i can open screen dell laptop 1545 its writen authentication system password
At password any key pressed goes to blank screen. Can’t enter password.
can't turn off on screen keyboard also laptop is locked forgot password
Mouse pointer is moving but its not working.. I m sticker in opening screen. I couldn't even enter the password and even I can
I pulled up my old Toshiba Satellite c55 series laptop, but I forgot the BIOS password. Its the first screen that comes up but
Stuck on password screen
my laptop toshiba l55t b5334 comes on then goes to this enter password screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY