Kevin Bacon As Kevin Bacon Fan in Google TV Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

luc2k

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
Toms, where's the full screen button on the player? It's getting tiresome having to go on youtube for something you can embed.. From now on I'm going to spam similar comments on every article containing youtube videos

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
luc2k, there is nothing that tom's can do about this issue. So stop complaining about it. its just 1 extra freakin click! No need to f*** up the comments section because your too lazy to click to youtube!

Anyways pretty awesome ad, I liked it... still indeed kinda strange though

... and I'll send you on a holiday ... thats modspeak for ban.

Here at TG we will tolerate quite a bit but not spam.

Please try to be positive or funny ... either will do.

luc2k

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
How can I be positive about this, on all the sites I've seen the youtube player embeded, this is the only one that doesn't display that button, and it's not like this is rocked science. And funny, it's a technical shortcoming. Sure the video is funny, but that comment goes on youtube, where I can see KB hair implant.

And you are aware that the word spam has more meanings right like canned meat, unsolicited messages & links (the bots sure are eager to please) and repetitive messages. But in my case means one message/article, unless someone wants to continue the discussion.

And hang on to the ban hammer, because I haven't broken any rules as far I can tell.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]luc2k[/nom]How can I be positive about this, on all the sites I've seen the youtube player embeded, this is the only one that doesn't display that button, and it's not like this is rocked science. And funny, it's a technical shortcoming. Sure the video is funny, but that comment goes on youtube, where I can see KB hair implant.And you are aware that the word spam has more meanings right like canned meat, unsolicited messages & links (the bots sure are eager to please) and repetitive messages. But in my case means one message/article, unless someone wants to continue the discussion.And hang on to the ban hammer, because I haven't broken any rules as far I can tell.[/citation]

Is it REALLY that important? I would say "no-one else cares", but I'm not a fan of group mentality, so that argument is moot. If you must stand out though, make it for something worthwhile instead of something inconsequential.

blarneypete

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2007
[citation][nom]luc2k[/nom]this is the only one that doesn't display that button, and it's not like this is rocked science.[/citation]

That's right, it's compuder science!

Status
Not open for further replies.