Keyboard´severely messed up

nimbleshank

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
I don't know what happened, but here's the problem. When I use certain keys, like if I want to type "d", it types "6d" (e.g.; the keyboar6d is weir6d), the same applies on the numpad. If I type "6" there, it prints "6d". The same is true for the "¨" button (the one between "å" and "enter" on Swedish keyboards (http://fontmeme.com/images/Swedish-Keyboard-550x183.png)). It prints "5¨" instead, and the same is true for the numpad button "5".

The erase button doesn't work unless I hold it pressed, well, it does, sort of, it prints "4" and erases that instead with one click.

So, the numpad "4" is connected with the erase button, the "6" with "d", the "5" with "¨"... The delete button is also connected with the "´" button next to erase..

However, it gets really weird once capslock is activated. Pressing "d" then types "JVA/" and opens up Windows Media Player. Enter types "NBZ", backspace erases and types ",74321". There's plenty of more examples with capslock turned on.

Any and all help would be accepted gratefully, before I go looking for a usb keyboard.