Keyboard & mouse doesnt on when install window 7- Acer aspire z1-612 series

TaufiQismaiL

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi there...Hope can solve this problems.

Im using acer z1-612 series, i already setting the OS legacy on BIOS setting, and i want to install window 7 with CD, its all good boot until its came to setup for windows 7 boot, its cannot change the location & keyboard setting, and the keyboard & mouse didnt function at all, both of it...but the keyboard & mouse work normally when came to other pc, so why that happen?? thanks

Solution
Did you make sure to update the keyboard and mouse drivers? Also, are you using the attached keyboard or an external one? Mouse says external (unless you are calling the touchpad a mouse).

If you are using an external keyboard and/or mouse then I would also suggest disconnecting them when you make the changes and then reconnect them.
Did you make sure to update the keyboard and mouse drivers? Also, are you using the attached keyboard or an external one? Mouse says external (unless you are calling the touchpad a mouse).

If you are using an external keyboard and/or mouse then I would also suggest disconnecting them when you make the changes and then reconnect them.

Solution