Keyboard virus reinstalls

Artgaia

Commendable
Jan 15, 2017
Hi, I need help. Keyboard and mouse virus (Windows 10) reinstalls and no longer detected by malware bytes or Avast. After restart, functions normally for a few minutes and then reasserts itself, not allowing number keys to type punctuation to type, as is if the shift key is on. Mouse selects more than one item, it's keys don't work, and is sluggish. Noted other people have posted this problem elsewhere, but no successful solution posted. Many thanks. Using phone to post this.-Artgaia

Solution
I had the same problem i took my laptop to a mechanic for two weeks but he also failed.
This What i did to solve the problem
1- Backed up all my work en other files
2- Removed the Hard disk from the laptop
3- Connected the hard disk to another computer as an external drive
4- Formatted all partitions that it had
5- After all that, transferred the hard disk to the laptop again
6- Installed new operating system but in the process of installing new operating system i deleted all partitioned that were on my hard disk
7- After installing new operating system then installed trial version of kaspersky anti virus scanned en din't find any virus.
8- I carried boot scan using kaspersky Rescue disk 10 "...

aeadreda27

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
I had the same problem i took my laptop to a mechanic for two weeks but he also failed.
This What i did to solve the problem
1- Backed up all my work en other files
2- Removed the Hard disk from the laptop
3- Connected the hard disk to another computer as an external drive
4- Formatted all partitions that it had
5- After all that, transferred the hard disk to the laptop again
6- Installed new operating system but in the process of installing new operating system i deleted all partitioned that were on my hard disk
7- After installing new operating system then installed trial version of kaspersky anti virus scanned en din't find any virus.
8- I carried boot scan using kaspersky Rescue disk 10 " https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk "
9- following these instructions on this link https://support.kaspersky.com/8092/
I was able to clean my PC em Happy its working again.
Try it out might work for you to

Solution