keyboard wrong typing

Solution
click 'start' then right click 'computer' and go to 'properties'. At the top left of the window that pops up click 'device manager'... find the one that has a yellow (!) next to it and right click it. Choose uninstall and okay to any prompts. unplug your keyboard for a few seconds and then reconnect it.

Nickdoonan24

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
I Agree, it sounds like a ''region language'' problem.. One time @ ended up writing " instead... Try going to your language settings and make sure your country and language is correct.

gladys_4

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
google chrome.
Hot Keys may not function as expected if a modifier key (such as SHIFT, CONTROL, ALT, or WINDOWS) is pressed at the same time.

my keyboard has troubleshoot

Nickdoonan24

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
Go to 'Options' at the top right, the 3 dots... then settings.... then go down to bottom and click ''advanced settings'' and then find 'language' and make sure it says english UK or english US depending on where you are. Delete all others. and apply the change.

gladys_4

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
no. maybe my laptop have problem. i click troubleshooting then problem found
: unknown device doesn't have a driver. it's that affects on my keyboard?

sorry i'am not good in english ;/

Nickdoonan24

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
click 'start' then right click 'computer' and go to 'properties'. At the top left of the window that pops up click 'device manager'... find the one that has a yellow (!) next to it and right click it. Choose uninstall and okay to any prompts. unplug your keyboard for a few seconds and then reconnect it.

Solution